Something Else on Saturday #75 Featuring Bouquet Piper from Some Odd Girl

Good morning and happy Saturday! Don't know about you, but I am so ready for this weekend! Work has been exhausting since I've been back at school, but I'll soon get back into the swing of things I'm sure!

Anyway on to today's card. I have used the gorgeous Bouquet Piper from Some Odd Girl to make a pretty, girly thank you card! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Bouquet Piper from Some Odd Girl, Everyday Scripted Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Florals Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Cherish Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Berry Burst Stone Drops & Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops both from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Eyebrows - E55, E57, E59
Top - BG10, BG11, BG13
Leaves - G14, G16, G17
Hyacinth - BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08
Daffodils - Y13, Y15, Y19, YR12, YR15, YR16
Tulips - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Vase - T5, T7, T9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...