13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #11 Featuring Witchy Newton from Newton's Nook Designs

Good morning and welcome to Day #11 of my13 Days of Hallowe'en. I have to say I have truly loved making all these Hallowe'en cards this year, but have so many more images that I have coloured or still want to colour, so I might just make a few more for the fun of it! 


This card was quite a quick one to make and I managed to use up a few scraps of patterned paper on it as well. I never really know what to do with those pieces that are too small for a big layer, but too big to throw away! But this A6 sized layout lent itself well to using scraps! I so want some witchy boots like these as well! 

This card is for


Recipe:

Stamps: Witchy Newton from Newton's Nook Designs

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, I Love Halloween Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gorgeous Grape Ribbon form Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used: 
Newton - N1, N3, N5, N9, R30, R21
Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Black - N5, N7, N9
Orange - YR04, YR07, YR09
Green - YG05, YG07, YG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again tomorrow for Day #12 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute Halloween image and fantastic papers! I hate throwing paper offcuts away. How wonderful that you've managed to use up a few! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Darling image and loving the colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of scraps, lovely card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #186 Featuring Beer Bears from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. For today's card, I have used the cute Beer Bears from Di's Digi ...