13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #7 Featuring Halloween Party from Hello Bluebird

Good Morning and welcome to Day #7 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en. Today I using one of my few sets from Hello Bluebird for this card. You can't buy Hello Bluebird Stamps here in the UK and the only company in Europe that sells them doesn't have many sets in at all, so I am lucky I managed to get the 5 or so sets that I have! I think once all this pandemic situation has calmed down a bit I will have to suck up the import fees and order some direct! I hate having to pay all those extra costs, but it's the only way to get these gorgeous stamps!


I don't often stamp scenes like this because it involves lots of masking and to be honest I am too lazy to do it all, but I'm so glad I did on this one as I love how it came out in the end! It's a fairly large card, 5 x 7 inches but the actual stamped image is about 4.5 x 6 inches so nearly filled the whole card! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Halloween Party from Hello Bluebird, Balloon Bunch & Creepy Corners both from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Frightful Sight DSP (Retired) & Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Bunny With Lantern - R30, R20, E33, E35, E37, E39, V112, V15, V17, C3, C5, Y15, Y19
Witch Cat - R30, R20, T1, T3, T5, T7, T9, C5, C7, C9, BV02, BV04, BV08, 
Cauldron - N5, N7, N9, YG21, YG13, YG25, YG17, V01, V04,  E55, E57
Bunny With Pumpkin - E70, E71, E74, E77, V04, V06, V09, Yr04, YR07
Pumpkin - E15, E18, YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09
Gravestones - W5, W7, W9
Grass - G82, G85, G94, G99
Sky - B95, B45, B97, B99, B39
Bats - C4, C6, C8
Lights - V01, V04, V06, Yr12, YR15, YR16

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back again tomorrow for Day #8 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en! 

9 comments:

  1. It's such a Fabulous Halloween Scene card,, lovely colouring too! Thank you for entering week #43 of the Polkadoodles ATG challenge. Nelly D.T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable halloween scene with beautiful coloring!!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts! Hugs !! Bhavya DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely worth all the masking, it looks brilliant. I often see the Hello Bluebird stamps on Instagram but haven't found anywhere in the UK to buy them. but they are so lovely. Creative Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well worth the masking, your card is beautiful and love the colors! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Vannessa, this is fabulous! Love the scene you've created!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't find these cuties to be scary at all! Your coloring is fabulous!, and the scene you created is great! Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the color crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...