LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my DT inspiration post for LeAnn's World 101. My post is a couple of days early this month as it usually goes out on the 29th of every month, but seeing as February doesn't have a 29th this year and I have other scheduled posts for the 27 and 28th, I thought I would post it today instead!

For my card, I have used the adorable Azalea and used some of my older patterned papers from Stampin' Up for the colour combo. I absolutely loved these papers when I got them, but they are long retired as are the colours in them! Shame as Purely Pomegranate (the pinky-purple colour in the flowers) was oneof my favourite colours back then! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Azalea from LeAnn's World 101, Half & Half from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Berry Bliss DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rose Red & Chocolate Chip (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rose Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Border Stitch Die CR1250 from Marianne Designs, Half & Half Dies from Papertrey Ink, Rhubarb Crumble Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79, RV11, RV32, RV34
Eyes - E70, E71, E74
Pink Bobbles - R81, R83, R85
Pink Outfit - RV10, R81, R83
Pinky-Purple - RV55, RV66, RV69
Boots - E70, E71, E74, E77

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 blog for more inspiration from the rest of the DT and there is also a few days left on our monthly challenge as well, if you want to join in. 

3 comments:

  1. Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    XX
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, fun card, Vannessa - I love your colouring on the sweet image! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...