Easter Bunny from Clearly Besotted

Good morning everyone. I just thought I would share a couple more of my Easter cards that I made for my team at work before we broke up for the 2 week holiday. This cutie was a freebie digi stamp from Clearly besotted last Easter, so I am not sure if it is still available to download or not.

I kept this one fairly simple, using my alphabet banner dies to create the sentiment and added a few egg dies as well. 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Easter Bunny from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Highland Heather, Flirtatious DSP (Retired) & Nursery Nest DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Mini Easter Eggs Dies from Lawn Fawn, Stitched Banner Alphabet Dies from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Bunny - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79, R20, R22
Left Egg - RV11, RV32, RV34, Y21, Y23, V01, V12, V15
Middle Egg - G12, G43, G46, BG000, BG01, BG02
Right Egg - BV000, BV00, BV01, RV10, RV11, RV13, YR00, YR01, YR02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Stay safe and healthy! 

2 comments:

  1. Your wee rabbit is just gorgeous! You have created a beautiful card. thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. So cute. Thanks for entering Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...