The Paper Shelter Challenge #466 - Punches and Dies

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to use punches and dies on your project. I used one of my Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart for mine - I love these sets, but it looks like they are no longer being made. I also added a decorative circle die underneath the flowers as all. 

This gorgeous girl is one of the latest new releases, Giselle, and I just had to use some of my favourite patterned papers with her. I love this soft colour combo! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Giselle from The Paper Shelter, Oh So Beachy Sentiments from Amy R Stamps

Papers: So Saffron & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Country Meadow NitWits Collection Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: So Saffron from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Swirling Lace Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Docrafts, Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls from stash, Circle Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Decorative Circular Frames Dies from Sweet Dixie

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Eyes - YG95, YG97, YG99
Lips - R81, R83, R85
Shirt - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Top - R81, R83, R85, R39
Belt - Y23, Y26, Y28, E47, E49
Capris - E41, E42, E43, E44
Toenails - R83

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! Keep safe and stay healthy!



5 comments:

  1. I love your card. Beautiful image and coloring. . Did I say I LOVE YOUR CARD?? I do. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vannessa! Love your papers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love all the pink!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is beyond stunning! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Donna DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #185 Featuring Undercover Plushies from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. This week I have used these cuties from Clearly Besotted's Undercover...