Scene It Sunday #43 Featuring Odette from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. This week I am sharing a couple of my new clear stamps from Sweet November Stamps - Odette and Horizon Lines: Spring. To get the mirrored image of the stamp I used this Silicone Mirroring Mat from Crafty Purple Frog. It wasn't a completely perfect stamped image (might be the ink I was using) so I had to go over the lines with my Copic Fineliner, but it still turned out really good and gave me just what I wanted!

I actually should have added some flowers or something into the scene when I was colouring it, but I didn't and then thought it looked a bit plain, so added these cute little die cuts from Lawn Fawn and they just added that pretty touch that it was missing. 

 

Papers: Magenta Madness & Mossy Meadow both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Magenta Madness from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Fineliner, Copic Markers, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella

Accessories: Mushroom House Dies from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Brown Hair - E25, E27, E29
Blonde Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Yellow Clothes - Y21, y23, Y26, Y28
Pink Clothes - RV04, RV06, RV09
Yellow Wings - Y0000, Y000, Y00
Pink Wings - RV0000, RV000, RV00
Sky - B0000, B000,, B00, B01, B02
Clouds - BG0000, BG10, BG11, Blender
Bushes - BG93, BG96, BG99
Grass - YG05, YG06, FYG2, YG07, YG09
Hill - YG61, YG45, YG63, YG67
Trees - E25, E27, YG13, YG25, YG17, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and keep healthy! 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! The scene is fabulous! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card We have a DT call is still ongoing, please check the details on the Challenge Blog if you are interested.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet creation 🥰 Thank you for participating on Creatalicious Challenges Blog that means a lot to us!
    Marci - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has come together beautifully!
    Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
    Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Vannessa! Love the outdoor scene and those two sweet dancers!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty and I think your image mirroring worked really well,

    Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...