Scene It Sunday #44 Featuring Chibi Marina Mermaid from Stampers Delights

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. Again I have used another mermaid set (I'm sure you'll all be sick of seeing mermaid cards by the end of the month, but I just love creating them!) This week's card uses another of my new stamp sets from Stampers Delights, Chibi Marina Mermaid, which has the plant and coral stamps included which are perfect for making a cute underwater scene. 


I went for some rainbow coloured fish as decided by my boyfriend - I just couldn't choose a colour, so he suggested doing them rainbow coloured and I really love how these fluffy fish came out! He also came up with the colour for the hair and I wouldn't have picked golden yellow with pale pink, but it looks gorgeous! 

Here is the stamp set with the card, side by side, so you can see them together! Don't they look fab together! 


This card is for
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Colouring Medium (Copics - they are just so easy to blend!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Marina Mermaid from Stampers Delights

Papers: Perfect Plum & Soft Sky (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Beyond The Shore Patterned Papers from First Edition, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Perfect Plum (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Star Dust Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - RV10, RV32, RV34, Y32, Y35, Y38
Eyes - YG63, YG67
Top - B63, B66, B69
Tail - BV11, BV13, BV17
Sea - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
Sand - E41, E42, E43, E31, Y21
Purple Coral - V04, V06, V09
Pink Coral - RV23, RV25, RV29
Plants - YG13, YG17
Fish - V12, V15, BG13, BG15, BG18, R24, R27, R29, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y13, Y15, Y19, YG05, YG07, YG09
Bubbles - RV10, BG10, Y02, V000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and take care! 

3 comments:

  1. I love your very colourful card.. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, beautifully coloured with your Copics. Thank you so much for sharing at AYLI. Sarah Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...