Stampers Delights June Chibi Release

Good evening once more and welcome to the second of my new release posts for Stampers Delights. Today's project uses the adorable Chibi Smile stamp set. I do love that you can buy these in both digi and clear stamp versions. For me I love having the clear stamps to be able to make my own background papers with the accessories stamps that come in each set. 

I went with a favourite colour combo of mine for this card - pink, yellow and light brown. I made some background paper using my Distress Oxide inks and then added lots of the musical notes and treble clefs all over before adding some dots of Crystal Drops from Nuvo too.

I have also taken some more photos of my step by step colouring, which you can find over on the Stampers Delights blogpost here.

This card is for
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Tip To get a neat, even bow, use a bow maker! 

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Smile from Stampers Delights

Papers: Blushing Bride & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Kitsch Flamingo & Worn Lipstick Distress Ink Oxides all from Tim Holtz, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Dandelion Yellow & Carnation Pink Crystal Drops both from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Eyes - E55, E57, E59
Mouth - R20, E04
Shirt & Headphones - R81, R83, R85, R89
Shirt - Y32, Y35, Y38, E13
Socks - Y32, Y35, Y38
Shoes &Tie - E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Take care and stay safe!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring of that pretty image, Vanessa and your ink blended background reminds me of a Summer sunset - just perfect for our challenge this week!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card - beautiful hairy colouring! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! :) Great colors :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...