Stampers Delights New Release Tutorial - Kawaii Cute As A Bug

Good evening everyone and welcome to my DT post for my new tutorial for Stampers Delights. The new clear stamps release this month were all so cute and I got to work with 2 out of the 3 sets. I decided for both of my tutorials this month that these sets would work brilliantly on interactive cards, so that is what I have done!

Today's card uses the cute Kawaii Cute As A Bug set, which you can find here in the store and I made a slider card using some dies as I wanted to make it look like she was flying above her flowers to water them! 


And here she is on the other side of the garden...


I have actually written a step-by-step tutorial on how I made this card over on the Stampers Delights blog if you want to see it! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Kawaii Cute As A Bug from Stampers Delights

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Always Artichoke (Retired) & Sunny Garden DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red & Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass & Broken China Distress Oxide Inks both from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Grassy Hillside Border Dies from Lawn Fawn, Die-Namics Hit The Slopes Dies from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - T6, T8, T10
Hat - R22, R24, R27, R29, T1, T5, T7, T9
Dress - R24, R27, R29
Shoes - T7, T9
Wings - R22, T0, T1, T2, T9
Watering Can - T2, T4, T6, R22, R24
Flowers - Y13, Y15, Y19, E13, E15, E17, E19, G14, G19, G17, E95, E97, E99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie, love the interactive element to your make

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Creatalicious' this month
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute slider card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #249 Featuring Big Screen Scenes from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post, I used one of my new stamp sets, Big Scr...