All Things Magical and Mythical #7 Featuring Wizard from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. I thought I would go more magical this week and used my wizard digi stamp from Tiddly Inks. It's an older stamp, but is still available from their etsy store in a pack of 3 images called Wizarding Days. 

I realised I was getting a bit low on my boy themed card as my MIL has them all as she has something crazy like 13 grandsons and 3 great grandsons! Time to top up the pile! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Wizard from Tiddly Inks, Cast A Spell from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Daffodil Delight & Pacific Point both from Stampin' Up, Just For Men Patterned Papers from Crafter's Companion, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pacific Point from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Stars Dies from X-Cut, Star Dust Stickles, Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair - E11, E15, E17, E18, E19
Eyes - B02, B04, B06
Jeans - B93, B95, B97, B99
Scarf - B21, B24, B26
Cloak - T5, T7, T9
Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Wand - E39, YG01, YG13

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I love Harry Potter! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical for sure! Love the sparkly stars!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. You have some mad coloring skills! What a great project for our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card....love this little wizard and your great colours. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...