Scene It Sunday #62 Featuring Special Wishes from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to today's Scene It Sunday post. I thought I would pull out one of my long since coloured images for this week's card from my storage folder. I do colour more images than I actually use as I find colouring so relaxing, I can do it for hours on end! I will eventually get round to using them all I'm sure! 

Anyway, this cute image is from Polkadoodles and was part of a collection of sentiment and bunny images called Spring Has Sprung. I thought this image could be used for so many different occasions. i kept the rest of the card fairly plain though so the image was the focus.

This card is for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Special Wishes from Polkadoodles

Papers: Blushing Bride & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Purple Scarf - V12, V15, V17
Aqua Scarf - BG53, BG45, BG57
Fence - E35, E37, E39
Sentiment - R81, R83, R85
Flowers - YR14, YR16, YR18, E74, E77, E79
Leaves - YG13, YG17
Butterfly - Y13, Y15, Y18, Y38, E47
Grass - YG13, YG17, YG09, YG21, YG25, YG63

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Stay safe and take care! 

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, the stamps are adorable and your colouring is fantastic, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet creation, many thanks for joining in this weeks A/G Nature theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable and perfectly colored. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...