Something Else on Saturday #121 Featuring Sleeping Panda from Lee Holland

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I bought all of Lee Holland's cute panda digi stamps when he released them a little while ago, but have not gotten round to using any of them yet, so here is my first one. This panda sleeping in the bamboo trees is such a cutie! 

I decided I didn't want any layers of patterned papers on this card like I usually have, so this one is an odd size for me, but I quite like it for a little notecard. I think it is about 4.25 x 5 inches.

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Sleeping Panda from Lee Holland, Hung Up On You from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Island Indigo & Midnight Muse (Both retired) both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Taken With Teal (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Uni Posca White Paint Pen

Copics Used:
White Fur & Moon - N0, N1, Blender
Black Fur - N5, N7, N9
Sky - B14, B16, B24, B26, B28, B29
Bamboo - G24, G28, G29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!

    Thank you for participating on our fortnightly challenges. We love to see more creations of you in our challenges. You can win some fantastic digi's
    Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lee Holland images and this Panda is a cute one! I need to get that one. Your card is lovely and we thank you for linking up with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Donna

    ReplyDelete

  3. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and colored beautifully! thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. It goes perfectly with our theme “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...this is a gorgeous card - that image (well coloured!) really made me smile! Thanks for entering this into our challenge this time at Patties Creations! (Vic, DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Well done! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.
    DT Hettie du Plessis-Krüger

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...