Something Else on Saturday #122 Featuring Micing on Top from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. This week, after my first full week back at school, teaching my new class of 7 year olds, I definitely could do with some gooey chocolate cake like this one! 

This cute image is Micing on Top from Di's Digi Stamps. I love these cute mice! I managed to find some patterned papers that kind of went with the blueberry coloured frosting I added to the cake, but it's not a colour I have lots of! 

This card is for
As You Like It Challenge Round Corner or Straight Edges (I much prefer to make square or rectangle shaped cards as my OCD prefers the balance and symmetry more than on a circle card!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Micing on Top from Di's Digi Stamps, I Pick You from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Blueberry Sky from Papertrey Ink, Chocolate Chip & Patterned Papers (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Marina Mist (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Xmas Red Stickles, Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Mice - W00, W0, W1, W2, W4, W6, W&, RV10, RV11
Cake - E23, E25, E27, E29
Frosting - B63, B66, B69
Cherries - R32, R35, R37, R39, G94, G99
Strawberry - R24, R27, R29, R46, C9, G05, G07, G09
Blueberries - BV34, BV13, BV04, BV17
Ground - E40, E42, E43
Background - BV0000, BV000, BV00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful image and coloured beautifully, fabulous card, I love it..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww . . . this is so adorable!!! Blue and brown is a yummy color combo to go along with this yummy looking cake! Your coloring is fabulous, too! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...