Something Else on Saturday #132 Featuring Oddball Sugar Plum Fairy from Stamping Bella

Good morning and happy Saturday! I can't quite believe it is going to be December next week. I still have a load of Christmas presents to buy for my boyfriend, but other than that I think I have everything else, unless anything last minute crops up. Food shopping has been ordered as well, so we're now just waiting on the tree to be delivered so I can decorate it! 

Anyway this week's card uses the adorable Oddball Sugar Plum Fairy from Stamping Bella which I actually bought last year but never used! I am really trying this year to make cards with stamp sets I already own, but I have bought a few new ones here and there! I went for a completely plum colour combo on this one as my best friend's favourite colour is purple, so this card will be for her! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Oddball Sugar Plum Fairy from Stamping Bella, Christmas Town from Creative Expressions

Papers: Perfect plum (Retired), Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Winter Wishes Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Perfect Plum (Retired) & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Blackberry Bliss Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Sugar Plum Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Snowflake Dies from M & C Boutique

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - V12, V15, V17, V09
Eyeshadow - V01, V04
Dress - V93, V95, V99
Trims, Shoes & Bow - V05, V06, V09
Star - T1, T3, T5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. oooooo, I love all the purples Vannessa adn the gorgeous snowflakes too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and good luck.
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...