All Things Magical and Mythical #22 Featuring Bee Mine from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to today's All Things Magical and Mystical post. I have swapped the day I have published this one this week as my usual day for posting clashes with one of my DT posts and I didn't want either of them to get lost!

For today's card I have  an oldie, but a cutie from Tiddly Inks - Bee Mine. The one in the store is an updated version of this digi that I have from years ago, but this style fitted this card much better! 

This card is for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Bee Mine from Tiddly Inks, Bee Gnome Sentiment Just Bee-cause from KLM Designs

Papers: Bumblebee (Retired), Basic Black & Golden Honey DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Bee Embellishments from The Works, Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No 38 Dies from Crea-Lies, DooHickey Box Volume 10 Dies form Magnolia

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair -  E13, E15, E18, E59
Yellow - Y15, Y17, Y19
Black - C5, C7, C9
Wings - BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...