Scene It Sunday #79 Featuring Koala Hugs from Mama Elephant

Good morning! Welcome to this week's scene It Sunday post! I bought this stamp set from Mama Elephant ages ago, but never got round to using it as I really didn't know how I was going to put it all together. Sometimes I get a complete mind block and have no idea what to do, so I leave the images I have coloured and come back to them later when the mojo has returned! 

I did a bit of a Google search for ideas and the Mama Elephant design team had used a leafy frame die which I really liked, but it's one I don't have, so I made my own using a leaf border die that I do have instead! I really like how it came out, but my Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink really needs reinking so I had to add lots of ink to get it to blend nicely! It wasn't quite the pale blue I wanted though! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Koala Hugs from Mama Elephant

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point & Wild Wasabi (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass & Broken China Distress Oxide Inks both from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Beautiful Flowers Stencil Die from Studio Light

Copics Used:
Koalas - RV42, W0, W1, W3, W5, W8, W10
Hats - E84, E87, E89, FYG2, YG05, YG07
Leaves - YG13, YG17
Branches - E13, E15, E18
Yellow Balloon - Y13, Y15, Y19, Y17, Y38
Blue Balloon - B12, B14, B16, B18

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...