Something Else on Saturday #139 Featuring Bookworm Unicorn from Pink Gem Designs

Good morning and Happy Saturday! Welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post, where I am sharing with you all one of the pages I have created for my reading journal. As my journal is purple this year, I am colouring my section dividing images mostly in purples as well. 

I absolutely loved this Bookworm Unicorn digital stamp as it combines two of my favourite things - reading and unicorns! This had to be kept fairly flat to keep the notebook journal as flat as possible. 

This project is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Bookworm Unicorn from Pink Gem Designs, Sentiment from Marci with Books from La-La Land Crafts 

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather & Bride DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Dusty Concord & Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks both from Tim Holtz

Copics Used:
Horn - V0000, V000, V01, BG0000, BG000, FBG2
Mane & Tail - V01, V05, V06, BG01, BG02, BG05
Unicorn - V0000, V000, V01, Blender
Teal Book - BG45, BG57, BG49, BG000
Top Book - BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Dark Purple Book - V000, V22, V25, V28
Bright Purple Book - V000, V12, V15, V17
Turquoise Book - BG11, BG02, BG05, BG07
Bottom Book - V000, V05, V06, V09
Glasses - V12, V15, V17, BG10, BG11
Stars - V12, V15, BG01, BG02
Background - BG0000, BG000, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and I love the booklet that you created. A fabulous project! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally adorable little unicorn, Vanessa! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at Creative Knockouts last week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...