Stampers Delights New Craft Community

Good evening and welcome to my first DT post of the month for Stampers Delights. There's some very exciting news on the Stampers Delights front this month! Janice has started her own Craft Membership Club and you can find out all about it in this video. 



As well as several digital stamps that you receive each month as part of your membership, you will also receive some Stampers Delights swatch sheets, which you can use to build up your own colour combos for hair, skin, fur, clothes and other things that Janice will share each month. 

For this month's combos, I chose to do hair and skin in 3 different shades, but am only showing you a little sneak peek here. To read the whole post and see all my combos head on over to this post.


And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Owl-Some Owls

Good afternoon and welcome to my new release inspiration post for the newly released Owl-some Owls stamp set. These owls are just so cute,...