All Things Magical and Mythical #28 Featuring Polka Dot Pals Kaari from Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Good morning and welcome to today's All Things Magical and Mystical post. I have pulled out an old digi stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps from when I was on their design team a few years back and thought I would go with a blue and yellow combo this time. I thought with everything going on in the world at the minute, the sentiment goes perfectly with it as well. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Pals Kaari from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Oh So Beachy Sentiments from Amy R Stamps

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo (Retired) & Gingham Garden DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Die-Namics Double Scallop Border Die from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - C5, C7, C9
Hair Clip - Y15, Y19
Dress - Y13, Y15, Y19, B02, B04, B06
Wings - B00, B01, B02, Y00, Y02, Y04, B14, B16, B18
Ladybug - R24, R27, R29, C4, C6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Owl-Some Owls

Good afternoon and welcome to my new release inspiration post for the newly released Owl-some Owls stamp set. These owls are just so cute,...