Mermay Monday #2

Good morning and happy Monday! I hope you all had a splendid weekend! Mine was very chilled and relaxed as usual! For today's Mermay card I went through some of my older, printed digi stamps and found this gorgeous one from Sassy Studio Designs from when I was on their design team years ago. Unfortunately that team is no more, although you can seem to still buy the digi stamps from Lindsay's blog.

I used a new frames die for this card and while it didn't give me a lot of room to add lots of layers or embellishments, it's pretty enough on its own I think! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Little Mermaid Honey from Sassy Studio Designs, Mermaid for Each Other from My Favorite Things

Papers: Melon Mambo & Gorgeous Grape both from Stampin' Up , Fresh Feelings Patterned Papers from The Works, Copic X-Press It Card

Inks: Melon Mambo from Stampin' Up, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Deco Fleurs Layering Frame Dies from Tonic Studios, Blue Lagoon Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - V12, V04, V15, V17, V09
Eyes - V22, V25
Eyebrows - V28, V99
Lips - RV11, RV13, RV14
Tail - RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19, Y13, Y15, Y19
Flower - RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, Y15, Y19
Shells - YR12, YR14, YR16

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and have fun! 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome image and colouring! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you have coloured her hair and her scales...absolutely spot-on! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Pattie's Creations - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mermaid card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #252 Featuring Springtime Girl With Tulip Basket from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday. Today, I have made a card for my year group lead at school as she i...