Something Else on Saturday #154 Featuring Namaste Girl from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and happy start of the weekend! For today's Something Else on Saturday card, I thought I would use the gorgeous Namaste Girl from Stamp Anniething with its little inspirational quote. I joined a new gym a couple of months ago and started doing yoga and am loving it. I now do a yoga class twice a week, along with swimming and cardio as well! Never before I have been this active at a gym and I am really enjoying going! There's so many different classes to do and I even manage to go a couple of times a week before work too!

Anyway, here's my Namaste Girl which I am going to hang up in my clothes room for when I get changed for my yoga class - the inspiration is much needed for my 6:30am class on Wednesdays when I'm still half asleep getting ready! Really does wake me up for the day though!

This card is for
Recipe:

Stamps: Namaste Girl from Stamp Anniething

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black & Rich Razzleberry Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Basic Black Lace & Inverted Corner Punch both from Stampin' Up, Glitterations from Anita's, Long Scalloped Rectangles & Long Rectangles Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Eyes - YG61, YG63
Tongue - R20, E04
Headband & Waistband - V05, V06, V09
Vest Top - RV63, RV55, RV66
Pants & Headband Trim - C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vannessa, awww that image is sooo cute - and coloured perfectly! - love your colour choices and layout as well, a totally fabulous project! Hope the joy of yoga and working out at the gym stays for a long time - I had to swap to home work-outs during the pandemic and found a Company that were very motivating. I still workout out with them 5 days a week 2 years later and am in much better shape now that I have been for years! I'm a cardio and weights girl though as opposed to yoga - there is a saying though that all movement is good movement, which is perfectly true!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, hope to see you again,
    Sarah
    DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...