All Things Magical and Mythical #44 Featuring Unicorn from Simply Sweet Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. I found this image in my already coloured pile and thought she would be perfect for today's post. The unicorn set is from Simply Sweet Stamps and was sold through Lily of the Valley Stamps. 

I wanted her on or with a rainbow and thought I would use my new Over The Rainbow stencil set from Altenew. I have to say it was very fiddly to use with inks having to tape down every section and hold the ends while trying to use my blender brush at the same time. It also left gaps between some of the arcs, but I went over the whole rainbow with my clear Wink of Stella brush pen and it blended it all together much better. Looks almost water coloured with a touch of shimmer now! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Unicorn from Simply Sweet Stamps, Unicorn Sentiment Set from Stamping Bella

Papers: Sweet Sugarplum & Berry Burst (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Berry Burst (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen, Salvaged Patina, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord, Kitsch Flamingo & Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Over The Rainbow Stencil from Altenew, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from My Favorite Things, Star Dust Stickles

Copics Used:
Body - BV0000, BV000, BV31, Blender
Mane & Tail - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69
Hooves - RV52, RV63, RV55
Inner Ears - RV52, RV63

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...