All Things Magical and Mythical #50 Featuring Just Bee-Cause by Candi O Designs

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. For today's card I thought I would use a gnome, which I haven't done for a while. I'm not a fan of real life garden gnome, but gnomes in my card making and gonks for various occasions in the house, I do love. I just bought the cutest gonk witch decoration for Hallowe'en!

I decided to pull out all my Doo-Hickey bee themed dies for this card and ended up wanting to use so many of them, that I went for a gatefold card to get them all on! So this is the front, with the honey drips at the top covered in crystal effects for some shiny sticky honey effect! A few bees and a bee hive finish it off.   


Then on the inside is my cute gnome having finished collecting all that honey in his giant honey pot! These papers from Stampin' Up are just perfect for bee themed cards, so I only use them occasionally as they are retired and I cannot get any more! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Just  Bee-Cause from Candi O Designs, Just Bee-Cause from C.C. Designs

Papers: Bumblebee (Retired), Basic Black, Soft Sky (Retired) & Golden Honey DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Hello Honey (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Doo Hickey Box Volume 10 from Magnolia, Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Beard - E70, E71, E74, E77
Hat - Y32, Y35, Y38, E35, Y13, Y15, Y19
Top & Yellow Stripes - Y32, Y35, Y38, E35
Shorts, Boots & Black Stripes - T5, T7, T9
Honey Dip Stick - E31, E33, E35
Honey Pot - Y13, Y15, Y19, E31, Y35, Y38
Bee - Y13, Y15, C5, C7, B0000, B000, B00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and stay safe! 

2 comments:

  1. Great card designm images and colors! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

      Delete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...