All Things Magical and Mythical #51 Featuring Picture It Oz from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. I thought I would go for something a little different this week and inked up my Picture It Oz stamp set from Clearly Besotted. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite films, so I just had to get this set when it was released! I also got the Plushies in Oz set and while I did want to do a project with all the images on, there was just too much to put on one card!

So I have done an Emerald City card with the Wizard and a few of his munchkins and have plans to use the other set on another project in the future! I love this scene and love that Clearly Besotted backgrounds are starting to get a bit bigger as well as they fill the whole card really well! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Picture It Oz from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Polished Pink & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pixie Pink (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Bears - E21, E23, E25
Green Hat & Bow Tie - G14, G16, G19
Red Bowtie - R35, R37, R89
Blue Bowtie - B02, B04, B06
Yellow Bowtie - Y13, Y15, Y17
Sky - B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
Mountain - BV20, BV23, BV25
Rainbow - R24, R27, R29, YR15, YR16, YR18, Y13, Y15, Y19, YG05, YG07, YG09, B14, B16, B18, V05, V06, V09
Emerald City - G14, G16, G19
Grass - YG03, YG05, YG06, YG07, YG09
Pink Fields - R81, RV32, R85, RV34
Flowers - R43, R46
Yellow Brick Road - Y15, Y17, YR23, YR24

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and stay away from the poppy fields.

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, this is most adorable scene! Love the critters and the coloring, Thanks for sharing with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest and in a fabulous scene. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great colors and so perfect for a child's birthday. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...