All Things Magical and Mythical #55 Featuring Love Bug from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and welcome to my All Things Magical and Mystical post. I thought I would do a fairy this week before I go completely into Hallowe'en mode next month (although I have already started with some DT cards being Hallowe'en themed!). This cutie is from Tiddly Inks and I have had her for ages. She's such a cutie in her pink and red combo! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Love Bug from Tiddly Inks, Signature Series: Butterfly from Papertrey Ink

Paper: Rococo Rose (Retired), Real Red, Berry Bliss DSP (Retired), More Amore DSP (Retired) & Sending Love DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Rococo Rose (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Rococo Rose Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Red - R35, R37, R39
Pink - RV10, RV11, RV13
Wings - RV000, RV00, RV02
Flowers - RV32, RV34, R56, R59
Leaves - G24, G28

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...