Scene It Sunday #109 Featuring Bunnyville from Sunny Studio Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday post. I seem to have a bunny thing going on at the minute, having used bunnies for my card yesterday and again today! I love cute bunnies like these ones and the ones from Isabel Cristina Stamps that I used yesterday. I used to have a black bunny when I was a kid, but don't have the space to have one now (and I don't think my cat would like it either as she's quite territorial!)

I used my Outside the Box Level Up dies for this one, but decided I needed grass. I don't have the matching grass dies (I so need to buy them), so I used my Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside dies and glued those pieces to the inserts. It works but it's a bit of a faff, so I think the proper dies need to go on my to be list now! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Bunnyville from Sunny Studio Stamps, Scootin' By from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Hippity Hoppity Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Sweet Summer Patterned Papers from Time For Tea Designs, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Outside The Box Level Up Dies from My Favorite Things, Grassy Hillside Dies & Treehouse Dies both from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Bunnies - W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W8, R01, R02
Carrots - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, YR27
Leaves - G03, G05, G09
Window & Door Frames - G94, G99
Window - B000, B00, Blender
Door - Y35, Y38, E07, E09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and have a happy day! 

7 comments:

  1. What a fun and very happy card! You have crafted that box so well. I really must try one soon - this is adorable. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This s such a fun creation with all the sweet images. Many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping September challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone is bound to have a happy day with this to look at! It's so cute and colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gardening bunnies!!! Great take on our challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our ANIMAL ANTICS challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little scene you have created here Vannessa. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little quartet ... so very glad you joined us for our Animal Antics Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this? I love their little faces and the giant carrots. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...