Something Else on Saturday #179 Featuring Fangtastic Friends from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I have used my Fantastic Friends set from Lawn Fawn again, but this time with the platform pop up dies. I may have gone overboard a bit with the bats, but I wanted to use up all the ones I had coloured! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Fantastic Friends from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Highland Heather & Always Artichoke (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Charmed Patterned Papers from Graphic 45, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Acetate

Inks: Highland Heather from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Platform Pop Up Dies, Hillside Inserts Add On & Hillside Wrap Around Add On all from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
Bats - T3, T4, T5, T6, RV10, RV11
Spiders - BV23, BV25
Moth - W00, W0, W1, W2, W4
Pumpkin Bag - YR04, YR07, YR09
Banner - BV0000, BV000, BV00
Branches - E87, E89, YG17, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #596 - Lots of Layers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to use lots of laye...