Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the newly released, Snowflake Kisses stamp set from Ink 'n' Splatter. This cute snowman with his little bunny friends are just adorable and you get lots of fabulous sentiments with them as well. 


And here's my card! I went for a very different colour combo this time - brown, green and gold as I found these patterned papers in my stash but no idea where from as the front cover is missing, but probably First Edition or Crafter's Companion.

This card is for
We Love Stamping December Challenge (I made this card for my boyfriend, who I love very much!) 

Recipe:

Stamps: Snowflake Kisses from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Soft Sea Foam from Stampin' Up, Gold Mirror card from Dovecraft, White Glitter Card, Patterned Papers from stash, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Snowflake Punch CR1335 from Marianne Design, Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Snowman - B0000, B000, Blender
Nose - YR04, YR07
Hat - E84, E87, E89
Green - G21, G24, G28
Gold - Y23, Y26, Y28
Jumper - E81, E84, E87
Shoe - G24, G28, G29, T6, T8, T10
Bunny - E21, E23, E25, R20

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Ink 'n' Splatter blog to check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not share your own Ink 'n' Splatter projects with us in the Facebook Group too! 

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, thanks so much for sharing your very special "I love...." with us at We Love Stamping challenge

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping. Merry Christmas;-))m

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...