Something Else on Saturday #189 Featuring Chibi I Love Pizza from Stampers Delight

Good morning and Happy Saturday! For today's card I thought I would share with you the card I have made my boyfriend for our anniversary which is tomorrow. We have been together for 26 years now (seems like forever and a day!) and as we both love pizza I thought this image would be perfect! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi I Love Pizza from Stampers Delights

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black & Real Red all from Stampin' Up, Sweet As Sugar Patterned Papers from Reverse Confetti, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Alphabet Dies from Creative Dies, Heart Prints Dies & Heart-2-heart #11 Dies both from Papertrey Ink, Hearts A Flutter Dies from Stampin' Up

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - Y21, Y26, E50, E51, E53
Eyes - G21, G24, G28
Top & Bow - RV21, RV23, RV25
Trousers & Trims - N5. N7. N9
Nails - RV06
Pizza - E31, E33, E07, R08, Y35, Y38
Pizza Box - E41, E42, E55, E44
Stars - Y32, Y35, Y38
Cup & Circle - R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! Have fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers, un original sentiment and lots of little hearts - your card is just darling! Thank you so much for taking part in our Valentine's Day themed Dream Factory Challenge. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card. Love the colouring and the sentiment to this cute girl! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...