All Things Magical and Mythical #73 Featuring Angel from Alicia Bel

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I am using the gorgeous digital stamp that I got from entering Alicia Bel's previous Facebook challenge to enter this month challenge, which is to use embossed paper. I don't use my embossing folders very often, not sure why not as I do like how they look, but tend to forget I even have a huge box full! 

Anyway...here's my monochromatic card using the only sheet of Powder Pink patterned paper that I have which goes pretty well with the Petal Pink, which I hardly ever use as I find it's not pink enough and not peach enough, but a weird combo of the two! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Angel from Alicia Bel, Tiny Townie Annie The Angel from Stamping Bella

Papers: Petal Pink, Whisper White and In Colours 2017 - 18 DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Petal Pink from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Poundland, Lavish Diamonds Embossing Folder from Creative Expressions, Hannah Elise Layering Frame Small from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Eyes - B01, B02, B04 
Lips - R81, R83, R85
Dress - R000, R00, R01
Shoes & Belt - R81, R83
Wings - C0

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and stay safe! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card i love the stamp so cute
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete

Something Else on Saturday #249 Featuring Big Screen Scenes from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's post, I used one of my new stamp sets, Big Scr...