All Things Magical and Mythical #74 Featuring Maria Mariposa from Art by MiRan

Good morning and welcome to today's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I can't believe today is the end of February! This year is flying by! For today's card I thought I would use one of my favourite images from Art by MiRan. I haven't used one of her images for a while. ABM was my first DT years ago and I was really sad when she decided to close the challenge down, but never mind, I still have all these gorgeous images to use!

And here she is in one of my favourite colour combos - aqua, yellow and black. I added lots of layers and lots of butterflies and totally love how this one came out! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Maria Mariposa from Art by MiRan

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay & Eastern Elegance DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Around With Butterflies Die 6002/0322 & Butterfly Border Die 6002/0251 both from Joy Crafts, Crystal Stickles, Blossom 4 Nestabilities from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - C6, C8, C10
Eyes - YG63, YG67
Dress - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49, Y15, Y17
Shoes - Y13, Y15, Y17
Wings - Y11, Y13, Y15, BG11, BG53, BG45, N7, N9 
Flowers - Y38, BG01, BG02
Leaves - YG13, YG17

and that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...