Something Else on Saturday #192 Featuring Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Mmm Chocolate from Polkadoodles

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post and Happy February too! I am slowly making my way through some of my older stamps and sticking to my new year's crafting goals. I have had this collection from Polkadoodles for absolutely ages and think I have only ever used one digi stamp from it! I just love this sentiment and it goes perfectly with this image as well!


Recipe:

Stamps: Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Mmm Chocolate from Polkadoodles

Papers: Purple Posy & Chocolate Chip (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Gorgeous Soft Pastels Patterned Papers from The Works, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Crushed Grape Crystal Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Dark Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Plum - V91, V93, V95, V99
Flower Centres - YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
Headband - G24, G28
Chocolate - E44, E47, E49
White on Shoes - C00, C0
Wrapper - C1, C2, C3, BV11, BV13, BV17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a fabulously sweet day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...