All Things Magical and Mythical #78 Featuring Fairy Calendar April from Lili of the Valley

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical an Mythical post. I decided to have a week off my card making last week as I was so unbelievably tired and just had no energy or mojo to do anything! But now I'm on my Easter holidays I have a bit more time and have caught up on lots of sleep! I have plans to do lots of crafting to get ahead for once! 

Anyway, here is this month's calendar fairy from Lili of the Valley. Isn't she just adorable splashing around in the April showers? 

This calendar page is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Calendar April from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Melon Mambo & Granny Apple Green both from Stampin' Up, The Sky Is The Limit Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Attraction Upper Case Simple Type Dies from Tonic Studios, Rainbow Scallop Border Die from Taylored Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E25, E27, E29
Hairband - Y15, Y18
Dress - RV23, RV25, RV29, G21, G24, G28
Boots - Y32, Y35, Y38
Wings - G000, G00, G02
Umbrella - G20, G21, G24, Y21, Y23, Y26, RV21, RV23, RV25, E33, E35
Puddle - B00, B01, B02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Vannessa: Your April calendar fairy card is precious!! So full of cuteness and charm! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the way you've made your calendar entry! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and happy image for your April calender sheet. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...