All Things Magical and Mythical #81 Featuring Pegasus Duo from Avery Elle

Good morning and welcome to today's All Things Magical and Mythical post! Today I have used the gorgeous Avery Elle's Pegasus Duo stamp set which is yet another one I have had for ages but never used! While browsing through my Evernote lists of which frame dies to use for the base, I came across this Sizzix Fold A Long set, which is another unused die set! So I thought why not put them together and see what happens?! 

After a bit of playing around and adapted the card to how I want the inside to look (and to hide that big slit that to me seems pointless!), I came up with this very glittery card! 


And this is the card a little more open so you see the insides a bit more. There are no dies within the set to add to the inside for patterned paper or anything, so I had to draw round the middle part and cut it a bit smaller to get the patterned paper to fit! It's cute and a fun shape, but too plain without the extra layer on the inside! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Pegasus Duo from Avery Elle

Papers: Petal Pink from Stampin' Up, A4 Pink Glitter Paper & A4 Metallics Glitter Paper both from Make & Create, The Sky Is The Limit Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rainbow Fold A Long Dies from Sizzix

Copics Used:
Bodies - R0000, R000, R01
Hooves & Muzzles - R21, R22
Wings - R00, R11, R43
Manes & Tails - R30, R32, R35

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Hope you all have a sparkly day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #594 Under The Sea & All Things Magical and Mythical #125 Featuring Mermaid Portraits

Good morning and welcome to this week new challenge from The Paper Shelter . This week our challenge, in honour of #mermay, is called Under...