All Things Magical and Mythical #89 Featuring Genie In The Lamp from The Paper Shelter

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I thought I would use this adorable Genie, which is a fairly new release, from The Paper Shelter. He's got such a cheeky grin and he's definitely magical! I love him! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Genie In The Lamp from The Paper Shelter, Magic Sampler from Paper Smooches

Papers: Turquoise card from Fabriano, Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Silver Glitter Paper from my stash, Beyond The Shore Patterned Papers from First Edition, Lovely Mystery Patterned Papers from Make & Create, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Taken With Teal (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Long Rectangles & Long Scalloped Rectangles Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Stardust 2 Die from Fantasy Dies

Copics Used:
Skin - E00, E21, E11, E23
Eyes - BG02, BG05
Gold - Y32, Y35, Y38
Purple -V04, V05, V06
Turquoise - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #253 Featuring Aquata from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and happy Saturday! For today's Something Else on Saturday, I have used another of my Sweet November Stamps mermaid stamps...