All Things Magical and Mythical #97 Featuring Genie Marci from La-La Land Crafts

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a La-La Land Crafts images for absolutely ages so thought I would colour up this gorgeous Genie Marci for this week's post. 

I added lots of glittery stars and a sequin trim that I found in my stash for an extra bit of bling! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Genie Marci from La-La Land Crafts, 3 Wishes from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Coastal Cabana & Highland Heather both from Stampin' Up, Beyond The Shore Patterned Papers from First Edition, Silver Glitter Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin'' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Winter Wishes Circle Star Die 6002/2042 from Joy Crafts, Sequin Trim from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - RV63, RV55, R66, RV69
Lips - RV63, RV55, RV66
Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Green - BG11, BG13, BG15
Gold - Y35, Y38

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...