Something Else on Saturday #228 Featuring Gingerbread Kids from Ink 'n' Splatter

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. For today's card, I am using some more of the Gingerbread Kids images from Ink 'n' Splatter, which I had left over from my DT cards. I wanted to do something different and while flicking through one of my dies folders to find a frame, I noticed this theater frame die form Taylored Expressions, which I hadn't used, so thought I'd give it a go. This frame is such a fun fold and I know it's one I'll again and again as I love the element of surprise with it. (Not so easy to photograph though!)

This is the card more or less closed - it started to slide open as I was was trying to photograph it! 


And this is the inside, with the two gingerbread people popping up to send their Christmas Wishes!


This  card is for
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Christmas Critter (I love all Christmas characters, but Gingerbread people are just so cute!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Gingerbread Kids from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Bubble Bath, Whisper White & Crumb Cake all from Stampin' Up, Gingerbread Wishes Patterned Papers from Ink 'n' Splatter, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Theater Fold Frame Dies form Taylored Expressions, Calming Aqua & Carnation Pink  Crystal  Drops both from Nuvo, Shimmering Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Gingerbread - E30, E31, E33, E39
Mouths - R43, R46
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Red Trims - R27, R29
Lolly - R81, R83, R85, B00, B112, B14
Candy Cane- R24, R27, R29

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this card. It is so cute. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet theatre card! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, love it, so great design and cute images. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #127 Featuring Chibi Estrella from Zekesami

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I'm carrying on with my #mermay cards today with this...