All Things Magical and Mythical #109 Featuring The Enchanted Professor from The Paper Shelter

Good morning and Happy New Year to you all. I hope 2024 brings you all lots of love, luck and happiness. For my first post of the year, I am sharing a card I made with The Enchanted Professor from The Paper Shelter. I love so many of Veronica's images that I never get chance to use them all through the design team challenges, so I thought I would use this cutie for today's post. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: The Enchanted Professor from The Paper Shelter, Magical Corners from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Smoky Slate, Brights DSP (Retired) & Regals DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Other Patterned Paper from Craft Magazine, Sparkly Paper from Bu Maga, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Reindeer Flying Dies from X-Cut

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E70, E71, E74
Glasses - B14, B16, BG10, BG11
Purple - V12, V15, V17, V09
Blue - B14, B16, B18
Pages - E40, E41, E42
Scroll - E21, E23
Ink Jar - BV25, BV08, BV29, T2, T4, E0000, E000, E00
Bell - T1, T2

And that's all from me for this post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

1 comment:

  1. The Enchanted Professor looks fabulous on your greeting card, Vanessa. The multi layered background is brilliant and your colouring is spot on!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...