The Greeting Farm Guest Designer Post #3 & All Things Magical and Mythical #112 Featuring Mermaids!

Good morning and welcome to my final guest designer post for The Greeting Farm for this month. Thank you so much to Rosemary for inviting me to join you all again. I have thoroughly enjoyed making all my cards and projects with these fabulous stamps!

For my final project, I have made a mermaid hanging using three of the gorgeous mermaid digi stamps - Coralina Merbean, Leela Merbean and Mermaid (I think this one must be retired as she is no longer in the store, but I have her saved from 2015!) I found these MDF boards in a box the other week, which I had completely forgotten I had. They turned out to make the perfect project for this post! 

I painted each board with a combination of baby blue and pearlescent blue acrylic paints before adding lots of seaweed, coral and shell die cuts. I joined the boards together with some aqua ribbon and added a different ribbon to the top before adding my mermaids on top with foam pads. I also dotted some Nuvo Glitter drops round them as well. The sentiment comes from the Mermaids Galore kit.


And some close ups of each mermaid...




This project is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Coraline Merbean, Leela Merbean, Mermaid & Mermaids Galore all from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Primrose Petals (Retired), Hello Honey (Retired), Sweet Sugarplum (Retired), Island Indigo (Retired), Gumball Green (Retired), Pistachio Pudding (Retired), Gorgeous Grape, Tangerine Tango (Retired) & Cinnamon Cider (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest Card from Crafter's Companion

Inks: Bermuda Bay (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon x 2 (Both retired) both from Stampin' Up, Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Seaweed Dies & Sealife Dies both from eBay, Under The Sea Dies from First Edition

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Coraline Merbean - V01, V112, V15, V17, B00, B02, B04, B06, RV21, RV23
Mermaid - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, Y15, y35, y38, Rv04, RV06
Leela Merbean - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66, YR00, YR01, YR02, YR04. RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, Y35, Y38
Orange Starfish - YR14, YR15, YR16
Pink Starfish - RV42, R43, R46

And that's all from me for today! Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

6 comments:

  1. A lovely object is so sweet. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marlene, ooh what a lovely hanger - your mermaids are so cute and coloured really prettily! Those are perfectly matching dies as well, a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous project and beautiful colouring of these mermaid friends… I love their hair

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion challenge…. 💗

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hanger, lots of great detail and colors.

    Thank you for joining us over at Cut it Up for our Makes Me Happy challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, very colourful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #126 Featuring Bellamy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have combined several different di...