Something Else on Saturday #248 Featuring Donut Days from Taylored Expressions

Good morning an welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I needed a donut die cut the other day for a card I was working on and realised I didn't have one! So I went shopping and bought this fabulous stamp and stencil set from Taylored Expressions. I did get the matching die as well, but didn't use it on this card.

A fun, quick card to stamp, but it took longer as I used my copics to colour it in. I might actually use the stamps to colour in the donuts next time!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Donut Days from Taylored Expressions, Sweet Treats from Mama Elephant

Papers: Daffodil Delight & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Early Espresso & Gorgeous Grape all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Donut Days Stencil from Taylored Expressions

Copics Used:
Donuts - E42, E43, E44
Chocolate Icing - E25, E27, E29
Yellow Icing - Y21, Y23, Y26
Blueberry Icing - B63, B66, B69
Strawberry Icing - RV11, RV13, RV14

And that's all from me for today! Thanks for stopping by  and I hope to see you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. GORgeous colours and design. A perfect sentiment too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx
    Sadly my favorite craft shop closed! Which mean I find it cheaper to buy on line lol. x Enjoy your purchases x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Owl-Some Owls

Good afternoon and welcome to my new release inspiration post for the newly released Owl-some Owls stamp set. These owls are just so cute,...