Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #4

Can you believe we are already on challenge #4 over on my Stampin' Up team's challenge blog? This fortnight's challenge is to make a man's card! Aaarrrggghhh! I find these so difficult to do as men are just so difficult to make cards for in general. With it being Father's Day this weekend I thought I'd make my Dad a card with one of his favourite things - beer.


I will admit this was not my original idea, but I saw a very similar card in the gallery on SCS and knew that it would be perfect for my Dad's Father's Day Card. I have added my little bit to it though so it's not a direct CASE.


Not sure if you can see but I have sponged ever so lightly More Mustard on the background so that it wasn't such a stark white and then the heads on the beer glasses stood out more. I do like the idea of using a main image repeatedly to make a background paper and will do this a bit more often I think.
Recipe:


Stamps: Occasional Greetings, Cheers to You


Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White


Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard ink pad and marker, Creamy Caramel marker


Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, More Mustard brads

1 comment:

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...