A Passion for Papertrey Challenge #8

Challenge #8 on A Passion for Papertrey is called Flowers and Flowers. I am cheating a little bit with this card as it was one I made for a PTI swap over on SCS, but as it fitted the challenge I thought I would post it. I love this flower from Spiral Bouquet - it's just so pretty.





The background paper was made using the Grid Lines Two stamp set. It took ages to do, but looks so beautiful. So what do you think?


Recipe:


Stamps: Grid Lines Two and Spiral Bouquet both from Papertrey Ink


Paper: Basic Grey, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink from Stampin' Up, non SU/PTI cream cs


Inks: Basic Grey, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss all from Stampin' Up


Accessories: Pink Dew Drops, silver mini gems, scallop edge border punch from Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so beautiful & just perfect for our challenge! I love the colours & the background paper was well worth the effort - gorgeous :) Hugs, Stephanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Vanessa! Just like Steph said, your colors and background pattern are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, gorgeous gorgeous Vanessa! I love your use of Guide Lines 2 - great colours and fab design too! thanks for joining the challenge! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamp sets you've used on this oh so pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...