Inspiring Inkin' Challenge 13

The challenge on our Stampin' Up blog this fortnight is a colour challenge using Ruby Red, Close To Cocoa and Old Olive with a side twist of using a new stamp set. Now I have lots of those so that part came easily! These colours are lovely together too - they remind me of Autumn-y colours and could easily be used for Christmas cards too, but I'm trying to not make too many of them just yet as my job this half term is to make the 30 cards I need for the children in my class! They won't be too fancy though!


Anyway here's my offering using the fabulous new Circle Circus. This set has 10 different stamps all using circles as a basis. Combining different stamps with different colours provides endless combinations for creating your own patterned papers. I love the versatility of sets like this as they can be adapted to any occasion and for any person!



Recipe:


Stamps: Circle Circus, Oval All


Papers: Ruby Red, Close To Cocoa, Old Olive, Whisper White


Inks: Ruby Red, Close To Cocoa, Old Olive


Accessories: Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon, eyelet border punch, oval punch, scalloped oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...