THE NEW STAMPIN' UP CATALOGUE IS OUT TODAY!!!!!

Can't you tell I'm so excited about this new catalogue?! There are so many new goodies in there as well as some from the previous catalogue that are just too nice to take out! There are lots of new stamp sets, lots of wheels, lots of new Designer Papers and tons of new accessories including the all new 1 1/2" striped ribbon!





Now I did promise you a couple of week ago that I would show some of the projects and swaps from my Stampin' Up team meeting that Amanda held down in Fareham. I couldn't show them to you at the time, but now with the release of the new catalogue I can!

This is Stella's gorgeous card using the new Medallion background stamp.


The next one is Amanda's using one of the new hostess stamp sets, Queue Up, that I showed earlier as well as the new eyelet border punch and white craft ink. Craft ink I hear you say? Craft ink is now available in the UK SU catalogue in Whisper White and is a slower drying ink that the other colours in the Stampin' Up range. Therefore, it is ideal to heat emboss and as Amanda showed us, looks great when used with the SU Pastels as well. It really makes the colours pop!



And I did forget to take a photo of my own swap card which uses the gorgeous Trendy Trees stamp set and the new Word Window punch, so I will do that when the light's right and upload it at the weekend. ETA Amanda took a photo of my swap card so I "stole" it from her blog - saves me having to remember to take a photo of it myself - thanks Amanda!

The following card was one of the 4 projects that we made and uses the new Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, the new eyelet border punch and the new Whisper White craft ink.


The next card is another project using the new Circle Circus stamp set and the new Crystal Effects, which is a 3D gloss and just gives a lovely shine and raised layers to your images. This works really well when using stamps such as the Cheers To You set as it really looks like glass on the cocktail and beer glasses.


Our afternoon projects were 3D ones and this first one is a "Bagolope" - an envelope made into a little gift bag. It uses the Good Friend stamp set with the new eyelet border punch and some So Saffron ribbon that was a special offer in August, but unfortunately is no longer available.


The second project was an envelope card. This is what it looks like closed. See anything else new? It uses the new Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, the new matching Butterfly punch and some new Designer Papers called Pink Flamingo. These papers are gorgeous and the colours are so bright and vibrant. I can't wait to get mine!


This is the side view. An envelope has been sealed and cut and stuck inside the card so there are two little pockets inside. This is ideal for a gift card or as a hostess gift full of stamped images or punch outs.



And this is the little notecard we made to put inside using another sheet from the same Designer Paper pack, Pink Flamingo.


So what do you think of these new products from the new Stampin' Up catalogue?! These and many more can be seen by clicking on the link on the picture at the top of this post or on my side bar. If you want to order any of these or see any other products in the next week or so, then give me a ring or email me at
saffivort@yahoo.com . I have just placed my first order (of many I'm sure of that!) and can't wait for it to arrive in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...