How many new things can you spot on this card?

My new Stampin' Up goodies arrived yesterday with loads of new stuff from the new catalogue and everything is absolutely fabulous! I got 9 new stamp sets and only 1 was from the old catalogue that had been carried over into the new catalogue - all the rest were new ones, so of course, I had to use one for my first card of the week! I made a tri-shutter card, which is another new style of card for me too. You can find the instructions here on SCS - watch the video - it makes all so much clearer than reading the instructions.


So how many new things do you think you can spot? Some might not look new but they are....





My new things on this card were: Kraft 12 x 12 cardstock (you could only get it in the mixed neutrals A4 pack before!), Bella Bleu Designer Series Papers (these are so elegant and gorgeous!), the eyelet border punch, Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, Butterfly Punch, Piercing tool and Mat Pack (you could only get these in the crafter's tool kit before but now you can buy them separately) and Clear Gem Brads (which you could only get in the Pretties Kit but are now available separately too!). So altogether I used 8 new things on this card! I also used vellum cardstock, which while it isn't new to the catalogue, is new to me as I've never used it before.


Not sure if you can really see but on each of the small panels (like the one on the bottom left) I added a little butterfly from the same stamps set and the middle panel is left blank for a greeting.


I love everything on this card and can't wait to get out my new stash and play again at the weekend!


Recipe:


Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly


Papers: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Bella Bleu DSP,


Inks: Not Quite Navy


Accessories: Clear Gem Brads, Eyelet Border punch, Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon, Kraft Taffeta ribbon, Piercing tool and Mat pack

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! I guessed all of the new goodies, they just look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...