Friday's VSN Challenges

This weekend was the Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) on Splitcoast Stampers, which I absolutely love doing! I was also a hostess for challenge D and I love having the honour of hosting my own challenge. I haven't managed to do all the challenges yet, but I'm going to try and get the last 3 done this week. I spent a fab in London yesterday, shopping and watching Chicago at the Cambridge Theatre which was fantastic, so I've not had enough time to do them all.

All the cards details can be found with my card uploads in my SCS gallery.

Challenge A was to make a Christmas card without using red or green. Easy peasy! I much prefer pink Christmas cards anyway!


Challenge B was to use cotton on a project, either as cotton fabric, cotton wool or flocking. I didn't get the time to do this one, but will hopefully get it done this week.

Challenge C was to use a sentiment for hope or a better tomorrow, use silver embellishments and decorate the inside. And here's my Cottage Garden card... This one was also for SC305 and CC295 as well.


Challenge D was my challenge! You had to dress your card up to the nines in rich elegant colours, with some metallics and luxurious embellishments. I came up with this...


Challenge E was to use either silver and a line art image OR silver and stitching. I did a bit of CASEing of Geny Cassady's card here and made this one...


Challenge F was to make a thank you card. I did another CASE here of Niki Estes' card but used CC70 for mine.


That's all Friday's done folks. Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you come back and check out Saturday's challenges too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...