Tilda, Edwin and a bit of Cheeky Glamour!

Just a couple more cards and something else from this weekend!

My first card is for Just Magnolia #83 to use white plus one other colour. I am loving blue and white for Christmas cards at the minute, especially with my new Tilda (I did buy a couple more today so expect to see them soon as well LOL). I also used SC307 for the sketch!


Recipe:

Stamps: Jolly Tilda from Magnolia, Snow Flurries from SU, Signature Christmas from PTI

Papers: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist both from SU, Copics White cs, Vintage Christmas DSP from Magnolia

Inks: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist both from SU, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Blue buttons from Papermania, Ribbon from stash

My next creation is from a class I went to today - the last in a series of 4, one for each season, but I didn't do the other 3 so I'm going to make some of my own! I don't know the names of all the stamps, but all of them except for the robin and gingerbread man were Magnolia stamps! I'm entering this one in Our Creative Corner's Holiday 3D Project challenge. The class lasted about 4 1/4 hours, but a lot of that time was spent chatting - I don't think you would need more than 2-3 hours to be honest. My Christmas holiday project is now to make the other 3 seasons using the stamps I have already. (The camera picked up lots of stray bits of glitter that I need to rub off, once the Snow Writer is completely dry!)



Recipe:

Stamps: Signpost, Log, Santa Edwin, Gingerbread House, Basket of Present, Stack of Presents all from Magnolia, Robin from Molly's Blooms, Gingerbread Man from Imaginisce

Papers: Copics White cs, Canvas blank, blue glitter card, vellum, silver cs

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in Weathered Wood, Versafine Pine Cone

Accessories: Snow Writer, Liquid Applique, Glitter, Snowflake punch, Shrink plastic, Gelly Glitter pens in clear and yellow, Clear Embossing Powder

And my last card is for Farm Fresh Friday's Sparkly Birthday challenge and for Taylored Expressions sketch #134.


Recipe:

Stamps: Around and About Sentiments from PTI, Cheeky Glamour from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Lap of Luxury DSP all from SU, Copics White cs

Inks: Concord Crush, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Oval Nestabiities, Cotton Candy Stickles, Purple glitter ribbon from Hobbycraft, Clear Zoomx (like dew drops)

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...