February Virtual Stamp Night - Saturday's Challenges M - P

This is the last post for my VSN cards. You can see my other challenges here and here.

Challenge M was to take inspiration from one of the given quotes. I used the "Long live our friendship, year after year!" part of the first quote. I also used old Mojo #23 for my sketch and CC12 to use Bordering Blue and Ruby Red for my colours.


Challenge N was to be inspired by the song Wild Thing by the Troggs. I love this song! And went straight for my Wild About You. This is a very plain and simple card, simply because my craftiness level had run low by the time I did this card - it was the last one I did today and you can tell! I used old Mojo #50 for the sketch as well. (I don't necessarily do them in order as I can't do them at the same time as the challenges are released and tend to do my faves first hehe)



Challenge O was to use a large background stamp, but you can't stamp the whole background of your card. I used my En Francais to decorate my flowers. I used old Mojo #75 for the sketch (have nearly caught up on all these old ones!) and CC47 to use Cameo Coral, Lavender Lace and Basic Black. When I first put these colours together I thought how ghastly they were and nearly put them all away again, but I persevered and actually they're not too bad together! Not colours I would use myself though!


And last, but not least, Challenge P was to use the thumping technique. I've never done thumping (not like this before anyways :P) so it was a new technique for me. I kinda like the look of it, but I definitely need to use colours I can actually see on the stamp next time LOL. I used old Mojo #72 for the sketch and CC19 to use Apricot Appeal and Almost Amethyst.


And that's all my cards for VSN (so far anyway). Hope you've had the time to join in too. The challenges really are lots of fun! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...