Papertrey Princess Challenge - Stamps n dies

This is my first time at hosting a Papertrey Princess Challenge - woot! My challenge is for you to use a stamp and its matching die. With PTI bringing out so many dies for their stamp sets at the moment I have tons of them! They are just so easy to use!


Recipe:

Stamps: fancy Fourishes, Signature Series: Butterfly, Mat Stack 2 Collection all from PTI

Papers: Royal Velevet, Hawaiian Shores, Fine Linen, Stampers Select White all from PTI

Inks: Hawaiian Shores from PTI, Elegant Eggplant from SU

Accessories: Mat Stack 2 die, Signature Series Butterfly Die, Fine Linen Ribbon, Medium Scallop Border Die all from PTI

Thanks for looking and hope you can join in with my challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge. I also have quite a few to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...